Is an employer must advise employees of period/change in health coverage?

Bookmark and Share
For example: If an employer provides a 12-month health coverage plan for employees, then from the time the 12 month was up to the coverage changed to a 17 month plan (which basically means less money for the year of coverage by extending coverage)-; However, not informed its employees in this change of plans… what can do?
My situation is that I waited until my new year plan for dental work that my insurance would cover it, and now I say by the insurance company that my year plan was extended to June when they told me they were exhausted and began in March. Never I was informed of the change and now my insurance denied my claims… what can do? Who is responsible for and what they can do?
I asked here because I am married and my husband and I are covered in this plan…
If you have any advice or suggestions please let me know I am sure of how to handle this.
Mr. Fix It: my coverage was verified until I had to do that is exactly why I have to do now suddenly claims are denied… one day coverage is good, and the next day coverage has changed… strange, no?
Tags: dental, health coverage, company insurance, insurance, money plan work
original article

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment